1. We believe in reaching the lost therefore we will present the gospel of Jesus Christ in a clear, truthful and creative way so that people will be able to understand it.
Matthew 13:19 (NASB)
“When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart. This is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.
2. We believe that life change comes from having a genuine relationship with God therefore we will encourage everyone to spend time in His word.
Mark 1:35 (NASB)
And in the early morning, while it was still dark, He arose and went out and departed to a lonely place, and was praying there.
3. We value our volunteers therefore we will love our volunteers and treat them with grace and respect.
1 Peter 4:10 (NASB)
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
4. We value community therefore we will encourage people to get connected to a small group.
Acts 2:46 (NLT)
They worshiped together at the Temple each day, met in homes for the Lord’s Supper, and shared their meals with great joy and generosity—
5. We value unity in the body of Christ therefore we will refuse to give in to gossiping or complaining.
Philip. 2:14-15 (NASB)
Do all things without grumbling or disputing;  that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,
Psalm 34:13 (NASB)
Keep your tongue from evil,
And your lips from speaking deceit.
6. We value the next generation therefore we will do all that is possible to reach them.
Deut. 6:7 (NLT)
Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are away on a journey, when you are lying down and when you are getting up again.
7. We value leaders therefore we will provide ways to equip them for ministry.
Ephes. 4:11-12 (NLT)
He is the one who gave these gifts to the church: the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, and the pastors and teachers.  Their responsibility is to equip God’s people to do his work and build up the church, the body of Christ,
8. We value discipleship therefore we will encourage people to remain teachable with a good attitude
Matthew 28:19 (NASB)
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
9. We value honesty therefore we will encourage honesty spoken with grace and love to all.
Ephes. 4:25 (NASB)
Therefore, laying aside falsehood, speak truth, each one of you, with his neighbor, for we are members of one another.
10. We believe in growth and the process of multiplication therefore we will make it a priority to reach, train and send out.
Hebrews 13:20-21 (Living)
And now may the God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,  equip you with all you need for doing his will. May he who became the great Shepherd of the sheep by an everlasting agreement between God and you, signed with his blood, produce in you through the power of Christ all that is pleasing to him. To him be glory forever and ever. Amen.
11. We value the spirit of excellence therefore everything we will do will be done for an audience of one, for God.
Col. 3:17 (NASB)
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Reaching the lost through a creative, clear, and true
Presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through relationships,
Equipping the saved to continue to reach the lost,
and to remain teachable always with the attitude of Christ
•We see God providing a safe environment for families to be transformed.
•We see God building a church (you and me) to be a pillar in the community.
•We see God using us to heal relationships.
•We see God using us to impact the community through relationships.
•Making a difference for future generations.
Isaiah 61:1-3 (NLT)
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon me, because the Lord has appointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to announce that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.  He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the Lord’s favor has come, and with it, the day of God’s anger against their enemies.  To all who mourn in Israel, he will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the Lord has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.
What God wants to do in the lives of people through the planting of this church?
I believe that God wants to transform this community through the transformation of individual lives one at time by one on one relationships and through the process of multiplication. God wants His church to be a pillar of support in our community. I believe that God wants to bless the people of this community and to teach them how much He loves them through a clear and truthful presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
God wants the people of this community to have a genuine relationship with Him a real life changing relationship.
•New Hope East Hawaii is a safe place for people to come together as a community. A place where healing, restoration and genuine love can be experienced. A place where people can discover their purpose in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
•Our commitment is to help people to reach their goals and dreams, to break free from the snares of life and to live a life that brings fulfillment. Our commitment is to develop strong family relationships through different services within the church.
•We value every human life and our goal is that you find and live out your purpose with joy and excitement.